Thursday, June 30, 2011

Almond Cookies


Almond Cookie Recipe:
1/2 cup butter (one stick), softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1 tablespoon Kahlua
1 cup ground almonds (pre-ground or ground in a blender... like I did)
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour

1. Preheat the oven to 200 C
2. Cream together butter and sugar.
3. Add in egg and Kahlua and mix well.
4. Add cup of almonds and mix in well.
5. Add the flour slowly, mixing it in until everything is blended.
6. On an un-greased sheet, spoon balls of the dough onto the sheet and flatten them a little. They will not spread upon cooking so make sure they look nice and you don't have to worry about how close together they are. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until they get some color on top and start to brown on the bottom edges.
7. 出来上がり〜

I've been baking a lot this week... I guess it's mostly because I've been "thank you" baking for Ono since she's been helping me soooo much with my iPhone stuff. I owe her for coming over and messing with the fon wireless (with little results) as I sit and laugh at the TV (I'm so helpful!!!). So yeah. Made two types of cookies this week and a funfetti cake. I fed a lot of people (actually.... 40 people got to take part in SOMETHING I made this week...) yummy desserts so I can really only mark this as a success~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment