Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Music Video Spam


Group called "Jonny" and a video I snagged from another blog I follow... Seeing things like this or this:

2011.7.24 sun @新宿JAM, 東京
THE URCHIN presents WE HAVE THE MUSIC!
open 16:00 / start 16:30 | adv&door 2,300yen
  • BALLADMEN (ex.Blotto / ex. The Because)
  • BROKEN MOUNTAIN(from 熊谷)
  • COMEONFEEL (from 仙台)
  • PEAR OF THE WEST (from 福岡)
  • SEVENTEEN AGAIN
  • SLYDINGMAN (from 福岡)
  • THE URCHIN
  • THREE MINUTE MOVIE
  • WHAT-A-NIGHTS ( from 徳島 ex minority blues band /ex i excuse)
  • YOUR PEST BAND
... makes me wanna hurry up and get done with this whole Kochi/teaching thing and just get over to Yokohama/Tokyo region to go back to school. Of course, in saying that, I'd also be saying goodbye to the amazing-ness that is Mall, Nat-chan, Yukii, etc of my nihonjin comrades who I don't see leaving this prefecture any time soon.... WELL. Until the time where I can move onto the next phase of life... I will enjoy my area and the fact that there are a TON of fun people and bands on Shikoku.

No comments:

Post a Comment