Thursday, March 24, 2011

ポポポポーーー〜


Maybe for references sake.... it's hard to really feel much about this whole genpatsu thing because we're sooo far away in Kochi and havn't even felt ANY of the 750 (+) earthquakes that have happened in the last week and a half. It's weird and unreal... seeing the news talk about how babies can't drink the Tokyo water anymore because the radiation levels are too high for them. Stuff like that. It'll take a while for things to go back to normal... But because of that, my usual show "Iitomo" hasn't been on the air, so I've been watching the news during lunch and dying inside because the AC commercials won't STOP.



I have the hate for this commercial so much... although it made my day on Tuesday when Mall kept going "ポ ポ ポ ポ〜ン!" Like the commercial does. :D But anyway, this commercial is the reason I set my alarm for 12:50 and slept under my kotatsu during lunch listening to music. It was a nice change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment