Monday, July 18, 2011

Three day weekend!!

Matsuyama
At the castle~
Saturday me and So went to Matsuyama by taking the back roads. Lots of soft-serve (from slow old ladies), beautiful views, sunshine, stuffed baguette dolls, and some live turn coat!! Also, a very VERY stupid and confused moment by yours truly when So told me there was a Subway in the mall and I thought she meant a SUBWAY subway, not the restaurant. Wow...

Mall~
Yasu beach
The new Chaotic Noise!
Sunday was a trip to the beach, lounging in the sun, a great show at the NEW and much much bigger Chaotic Noise (I got jacked in the face by Takao and now have a lovely bruised lip... which I completely forgot about until this morning), and a super fun uchiage which involved me getting boob-grabbed by Yuu and my feet washed (seriously WTF) by a bunch of the guys in Pyramid State (they used those izakaya hand towels to do it..). Also, the "Born and raised in Brooklyn" bro/guy who works at Helluva Lounge in Kobe who seriously came out of nowhere. It was weird having an "undercover American" in the room with us. lol

After much drunken ness and much noise.
The guy in yellow was an undercover American. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment