Friday, April 22, 2011


I'm fucking cool because I made a stencil. lol Not really, but when I get to making shit like stencils and stamps, I always get into a really crafty mood. I love making stuff that looks neat. :D

ごもじもじ:
きんようびは
いちばんすきのに
はやすぎる
Today I went to the driving school with the supervisor. Despite the fact that I kinda made an いやだ face at the idea of spending 5250 yen on 50 minutes of driving instruction, I am REALLY glad I went to that. It's fucking ridiculous how many rules you have to follow in order to pass that test. I REALLY want to pass it on the first go... I feel like if I don't, I'll have to start taking nenkyu for the days that I don't pass, so I might as well practice and prepare as much as possible and just get it over with in one go. I'm considering going one more time. That, or going to the actual course and trying out the different courses. Dunno. I don't wanna spend much over a 万 prepping for this.... the only thing that is really driving me at the moment is that being corrected by an instructor is WAY better than not knowing why you failed and just shelling out 6000 yen every go around. If I can do this is one go, OH MAN I'd be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment