Friday, April 1, 2011

April brings new beginnings.... wtf

Interesting thing about today: since it is April 1st, all the people are transferring and moving around schools and places in the office. In Japan, the 2011 fiscal year has officially started and I now have a hot, young, new supervisor (I'll miss Okabayashi but at least she's only moved a few desks over and I can still see her). The car ride I inevitably have to take with him next week will be interesting.... when I have to go get the driver's test interview. We'll be in the car together for a few hours going back and forth from Ino. Hurrah for lots of aimless small-talk and bullshit chatting!!
Update: KYA! Watching the new temp girl answer the phone and bumble around with her words was adorable and makes me feel not so bad about bumbling my words when I'm nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment